Looking for professional information about Christophe Jacquet, Associate Professor at Supélec?
Please visit my professional pages at Supélec.
The present site is for my personal activities only, and has no links with my professional activities or employer.
Computer science & technology enthusiast (aka “geek”), amateur photograph, trainspotter, amateur radio. Knowledge sharing advocate.
I graduated as an engineer from Supélec (Paris campus) in 2003. In my student years, I used to be one of the system administrators of Supélec Rézo, the students' residential network.
I hold a PhD thesis in Cumputer Science (2006), following a research project conducted at Supélec and LIMSI-CNRS.
Since 2003, I have been working with Supélec, teaching and conducting research. I am now Associate Professor. See my professional web pages for more information.
Elsewhere on the Web
© Christophe Jacquet. ✍ Contact
- Professional web page at Supélec
- This page describes my teaching and research activities.
- RDS Surveyor
- RDS Surveyor is a Radio Data System (RDS) decoding and analysis platform. The Radio Data System is used to associate metadata to FM radio broadcasts.
- Decoder of the POCSAG protocol, written in Java. This program is experimental; it is made available for experimental purposes only.
- Linux VTPlayer™ driver
- The VTPlayer™ was a mouse for blind people, with tactile pads. I have developed a Linux driver for this device, that works under Linux 2.6.
- User page on the French-speaking Wikipedia [fr]
- I have been involved with Wikipedia since 2004, actively contributing to the French version of the encyclopedia.
- Métadonnées et Dublin Core [fr]
- An article about web page metadata, published within the Openweb web standards advocacy initiative.
- Sav'Hourra [fr]
- My wife publishes tasty recipies, only in French at the time being.
- Train du Mont-Blanc, le Mont-Blanc Express [fr]
- A website about the Saint-Gervais - Chamonix - Vallorcine railway.
- My CV on LinkedIn
First version published during summer 1999.
Last update on 15 May 2013.